“How do you do it, Allison?”
I often hear that question. The answer is somewhat complicated. For the longest time, I planned my marketing calendar on a whim. I felt like having a special, so I created one. We’d talk about having a contest on Facebook, so I created one. See an empty day on the calendar? I’d decide to create a campaign to fill it.
The trouble with that is I was always flying by the seat of my pants.
It was also extremely confusing to the staff. They felt like they never knew what was going on.
Although, I like to flex my “fly by the seat of my pants” muscle, it’s best to have a strong marketing calendar.
The key to a powerful marketing calendar is intense planning in your off season, coupled with a series of moving parts that make it all work together.
You have to use the right tools.
Over the years, I have developed a system for creating a powerful marketing calendar. Having the right tools and planning materials has saved me countless hours during my busy season.
This Guide is an accumulation of all of the tools I use to create my marketing calendar and stay organized in my business. When you have a marketing calendar, you have predictable income which is a hard thing to come across in the golf world.
My book is called Toolbox: A Guide on the Tools Needed to Create a Profit Generating Golf Marketing Calendar.
In this Guide, you’ll discover:
- The word processor I use for all of my writing and communicating with staff. Hint: It’s not Microsoft Word.
- The automated marketing system that I use to keep emails organized and in the correct sequence.
- The WordPress plugin I use to optimize my blog posts, making them SEO-friendly and more likely to get a higher ranking in Google.
- The software I use to create sales videos online.
- My favorite Business books
- The tool I use to create my marketing calendar.
- The tool I use to help systemize my golf course, so my staff knows where to look.
- My favorite time management tools
- The online course that will teach you how to write like a Pro
My ToolBox is organized into these categories.
- Calendar Creation
- Website Development
- Favorite Books
- Time Management
- Social Media
In case you didn’t know.
You can’t buy Toolbox. You can only get it by subscribing to my newsletter.
Just fill out the form at the top right of this page and I’ll email you the link to this amazing resource!
After that, you’ll get a weekly round up of all the content that I’ve posted to my blog. It’s an ongoing accumulation of all the many ways to market your golf course. Remember, you can unsubscribe at any time (just in case you don’t like growing your golf course).
Tired of trying to produce an amazing marketing calendar? Let me help you!
There are many tools out there that golf courses aren’t using. No need to waste time researching them all, I’ve done all the heavy lifting for you! Let’s achieve your business goals together!