Thanks! Before we begin sending you emails, you’ll need to tell us that you’re a definite shoe in. To do that, you’ll need to click on the confirmation email that’s coming your way.
Then, you might need to whitelist our email address.
Some email services like Gmail, Yahoo! and Outlook help to filter out unwanted emails by putting them in folders for you.
If you don’t receive our initial email, then you probably need to whitelist us. First, you’ll want to find an email from The Allison George or Allison George – Your Golf Course Mentor. The main email address used is email@example.com
Each service has a different method you must follow in order to whitelist us to make sure you are getting all of our great deals in your inbox.
1. In your inbox, locate an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (example: your welcome email, promotional email or receipt from recent purchase).
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
3. Celebrate! You’re done!
When you first open an email from us, you’ll see a “+” symbol next to the From: and the sender’s name.
1. Click on the “+” and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear.
2. Once it does, select Save
3. Bam! Simple.
Outlook Version 2003 and Later Instructions
Outlook 2003 & Later
1. Right-click on the email in your inbox
2. Next, select Junk E-mail from the menu
3. From the list, click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”
4. Bada Bing! We’re friends!